Friday, August 29, 2008

Date: July 10, 2008
Time: 12:12 pm
Place: Work

Today i was super late for work. i actually thought that i was going to lose my job and for some reason i was terrified because all i kept thinking was how was i going to pay my bills especially my rent and my son's school. Since i can remember i always had a job because i love money, but now it is more than that, i have bills to pay.
Thank god, my boss understood the reason i was late. i hope i don't ever have to feel that way again because just the thought of not being able to feed my and provide a roof over his head is my biggest nightmare which is why i sacrifice so much. Working full time, keeping up with school, taking care of my son and keeping up with the house work is a sacrifice that i have to do for the sake of my son.

No comments: