Friday, August 29, 2008

Date: July 15, 2008
Time: 4:50pm
Place: Work

Computers have come a long way. We currently live in a society where people can do almost anything on the Internet. You can plan your day ahead, check your horoscope, and look up anything that you can think of. The oncoming trend on the Internet now is online shopping. With online shopping you can buy anything you want with out living your house. There are many stores to shop online at. To online shop all you have to do is follow the instructions that are given on the web page. It is very simple.
There are many benefits to online shopping and many downfalls.
Some benefits of online shopping are that sometimes you get it at a cheaper price. You can browse any store and view their entire stock. In addition, the most important benefit of all in my opinion is you can shop without having to deal with carrying bags, waiting on line, traveling from one store to the other, etc. One of the most important downfalls of online shopping is that you can become addicted to shopping, like I am. In the past month Shopping online has become an addition to me, I am constantly browsing target.com, shopzilla.com, jcpenny.com, macys.com and my favorite overstock.com. Since I work in a office I basically seat all day and in my desk I have a computer where I do my online shopping all day long. Do you think I need help? ..

No comments: